What is b0re?
b0re is a web service that lets you draw with friends or play a simple drawing game with them.
It's currently in the alpha stage of development so things may be broken (tell us when they are).
How do I create a room?
Once logged in, click the big green button labeled "Create Room" on the front page.
If you wish, you can create a passworded room to prevent strangers from joining you.
How do I start a game?
The room creator can start games by pressing the button labeled "Games".
There are some issues with b0re that we already know about and plan on fixing/improving for the beta.
- Email address verification doesn't work. (New accounts are automatically activated.)
- The room layout doesn't work well on small screens or high DPI scale.
- Adjusting word difficulty based on draw and guess rates doesn't work.
- Guests (people not logged in) cannot view or enter public rooms.
- Extras for accounts with verified emails have not been built yet.
- Canvasses with a crapload of stuff on them take a long time to load when joining. There is 25k limit on strokes for now.
Where do I report a problem or make a suggestion?
Use the contact page to reach me.